Search This Blog

Saturday 4 June 2011

Kevorkian Advocate for Euthanasia and McGuinty

Do you have a Goodbye McGuinty Button

Dr. Kevorkian was an Advocate for Euthanasia Died June 04/2011 2:30 AM

Last night I was up at 4:30 A.M.- Sicker than a dog so I got up for a few hours and took whatever medication I could find in my medcine cabinet ... most of it expired. No use for me to go to the hospital , I don't have a doctor which I can call and I am to sick to spend the night in an emergency waiting room.
I logged on to my network to find that Dr.Kervorkian had just died.
He went to Jail in his role as Advocate for Active  Euthanasia .
Whereas Dalton McGuinty and his Liberals get away with their
complicity in Passive Euthanasia , and  be it willingly or not , they should be held accountable and not have sovereign immunity for
what is construed as criminal action.
I am serious about seing the removal of all the Liberal Ontario Politicians from Queens Park without exception.
It is not a question of convincing Ontarians it is merely a question of having them show up at the polls for the October Election to fill out a ballot .   Save our Province so once again
ONTARIO CAN BE OURS TO DISCOVER !