Search This Blog

Friday 3 June 2011

Live and Learn and Let Live Ontario Yours To Discover

Do you have a Goodbye McGuinty Button

Ontario Yours To Discover

Ontario is a beautiful province and it is worth saving
The era from Hitler to McGuinty is the one I was blessed with
 that was a legacy from my parents who were born in 1903 and 1906. They saw a world of change and so did I.
It truly was a life of plenty and we Thanked God for It !
I came out or retirement because since  McGuinty and his Liberal government took over I have been overwhelmed by the sensation of apocalyptic times. We have global warming and
a lot of events that are out of our control. 2011 has been the worst year for Tornadoes and Tsunamies.
I am connected to thousands of people on flickr and we share
photography and promote relief from disasters by encouraging donations to the Red Cross and other groups.Moral support brings hope charity and friends .We connect from all over the world .You can visit and join my groups
http://flickr.com/groups/ontarioscare
http://flickr.com/groups/japon
http://flickr.com/groups/tornadoes
are three are examples of what we camera nuts are all about
http://flickr.com/groups/cameranuts

I prefer spending my time with photography rather than politics  however I was not given a choice.When I came back to my Community Elliot Lake Ontario I ended up without a family doctor ,   I saw this town grow out of the wilderness, I worked in the hospital and on the ambulance and we had a medical facility and doctors and nurses and care givers which were truly compassionate caring loving dedicated people.
Things Change ! Now health care connect connects me to an answering machine that is programed with a one liner
"We are updating our services...CLICK..bzzzzzzz"
Next call a few weeks later to health care connect - Hello ?did I call India...is this TD Visa's  answering service ?I don't understand the jargon... Where is my GOODBYE McGUINTY BUTTON !!!
It is somewhat humourous but not at all funny.
God did not pull the plug on Ontario McGuinty did !
The  October Election can  put us back on track we are resilliant people we picked ourselves up after Hitler and a generation of Baby Boomers flourished.
We can rebuild after McGuinty and forgive ourselves for our iniquities as we let the Liberals do this to Ontario. Let's be more mindful of our inheritance and do our duty as Ontarians
and vote . Meanwhile wear your GOODBYE McGUINTY BUTTONS 
For the next generation ONTARIO YOURS TO DISCOVER